Friday, August 20, 2010

A Thank You Letter To Our Customers And Fans...

I am so grateful to each and every one of my customers and fans.  It's been a tough road.  Sometimes I have good days and sometimes I have horrible days.  To be honest, if I knew how much work, sacrifice, and diligence starting a business would be, I might not have ever done it.  That's the truth.  But maybe that's why God shielded me from this knowledge.  Who knows?  What I DO know is that when the bad days come, I always have so much support from you all.  I swear, it never fails: When I have one of those days where everything seems to be going wrong in my professional (and personal) life, at least one of you will say something that is so encouraging and so uplifting.  I thank God for you all and pray for you daily.  So I just wanted to say thanks.  It means SO much to me that you are so supportive.  I really need it, and it always seems to come at the right times.  

iLove You, 
Aarin

2 comments:

  1. You deserve every bit of it dear. everyone of us are here for you. Even if they don't know it at the time they are doing their best. We support you and are happy to have you. ^_^ just keep it up, no matter what difficulties face you you can do it. always remember that. Just keep your head up high and a smile on your face and you can do it! we believe in you and don't work too hard. nothing in life is worth over working yourself for. take time for yourself every now and then. ^_^ you deserve it. Have a great week!
    Your Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a powerful comment above! I know it was anonymous, but if you ever reread this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete